= IMPORTANT RULES & REGULATIONS =-
Rejuvenate The Psyche is an open air music festival by attending and by participating, in any way you agree to take full responsibility for yourself and your actions. Management reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone at the festival gates. Violent & indecent behavior will not be tolerated.
Banned and Illegal substances would not be tolerated and we are not responsible for any individual found with such substances. Any such suspicion will lead to dismissal of right to party and be in the festival for that individual and legal actions will be taken.
As all of you are aware, we have special permission to carry on this festival from the local villages & all other concerned legal security agencies. We would just like to remind people to respect the law of the land and be respectful to the locals who are being such great help & support
The whole reason this party is happening is because we are working closely with the authorities; obviously one of the major concerns is the use and trafficking of illegal substance. We would humbly request all that are coming to please keep this in mind.
P.S.:- “Please carry the credit/debit card which was used for booking the presale ticket, or a photocopy of the card along with an authorization letter”
• Please carry valid photo ID at the entrance. Patrons without ID proof will not be allowed to enter the festival premises.
• The Festival is an all weather event. It will continue in rain, hail or shine unless the conditions are deemed unsafe to continue. No refunds will be made if you choose not to attend due to inclement weather.
• If the Festival is cancelled to an act of God, or any other reason outside of our control, there is no right of refund or exchange, nor any obligation to arrange a substitute Festival.
• The Festival reserves the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and may vary advertised programs, prices, venues or seating arrangements. No refunds will be made in this case.
• The Festival reserves the right to cancel or postpone the Festival for any reason within their control. In this case, you will be offered a refund by the Festival for the face value of the ticket.
• There will be no refund on any unused portion of tickets if you are asked or forced to leave or if you decide not to attend any part of the Festival.
• Entrance Tickets once sold cannot be refunded or transferred at any circumstance.
• This is a wrist-band access festival. Wrist-bands will be issued at the festival and will enable access to all stages for designated dates. Please keep your wrist-band on for all days that you have purchased tickets for. They are washable. In case wrist-bands are taken off, a replacement wrist-band will not be issued. Patrons without the wrist band will be escorted out of the festival.
• Unlawful resale (or attempted unlawful resale) of a ticket would lead to seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation.
• Wristbands removed or tampered with will be rendered invalid and WILL NOT be replaced.
• Duplicate tickets will not be issued for lost or stolen tickets.
• Alcohol will be served to guests above the legal drinking age (LDA) & on display of valid age proof. LDA bands will be provided at the venue on proof of Age.
• Each ticket admits one person only.
• Artist line up and billed attractions may be subject to change.
• Organizer’ reserves the right to perform security check on invitees/member of audience at the entry point for security reasons.
• Organizer or any of its agent, officers, and employees shall not be responsible for any injury, damage, theft,death, losses or cost suffered at or as a result of the event of any part of it.
• Parking near or at the festival premises is at the risk of the vehicle owner. Organizer’ will not hold responsibility for any damage or theft of any vehicles within the stipulated parking premises of the festival.
• Consumption and sale of illegal substances is strictly prohibited.
• Any form’s of arms and ammunition, eatables, bottled water, beverages, alcohol are not allowed from outside the festival. Food and beverages will be available 24*7 inside the festival.
• Camping & Accommodation at your own risk. Any valuables lost or stolen will be your personal responsibility.
• Glass Bottles, weapons & harmful objects will not be allowed at the festival and if found will be confiscated and strict disciplinary action will be taken against the miscreant.
• Use of Drugs & carrying any illegal substance is strictly prohibited and if found may result in serious action.
• The organisers reserve the right to take action against any disciplinary issues at the festival.
• Rights of admission reserved, even to valid ticket holders.
• Organisers are not responsible for any negative effects of food items or drinks consumed in the venue by festival guests; we encourages guests to drink responsibly and in moderation.
• Be self aware of your own garbage. Please place it in the containers designed for that purpose and keep the environment around you clean and healthy.
• Persons suspected of carrying items that may be used in an offensive or dangerous manner, or carrying out illegal activities within the site may be searched.
• First aid/medical facilities will be provided, and Ambulance & Fire safety will be on Standby, however, the organizers do not take any responsibility for any problems arising.
• Any disputes to be settled under Nepal jurisdiction courts only.
• The holder of this ticket hereby grants organizers the right to use, in perpetuity, all or any part of the recording of any tape made of holder’s appearance on any channel for broadcast in any and all media globally and for advertising, publicity and promotion relating hereto.
• The organizers reserve the right without refund or other recourse, to refuse admission to anyone who is found to be in breach of these terms and conditions including, if necessary, ejecting the holder/s of the ticket from the venue after they have entered the ground.
• If in any case the event stands cancelled due to some natural calamity before the event or political unrest during the event in & around the festival region , in such scenario there wont be any refunds issued.
• By taking part in the festival you solely agree to all the above rules, regulations and agree to abide by them.
• Every ticket holder has access to the camping space and shower toilet facility. He or She is free to bring and pitch their own tent in our free camping area.
**We all are aware of the fact that this event cannot be possible without legal permissions being obtained from all the required government agencies & local authorities. Rejuvenate The Psyche is being held only after procuring all legal licenses and permissions required. Some funds raised by the event will be donated for organizing a Medical Free Check Up Camp in villages around the festival area. Kindly cooperate with any legal authority who may be present at the Event Premises during the ongoing event & be aware that they are present there only to ensure all the participants safety**